Monday, May 4, 2015

Audrey Hepburn Funny Face Makeup Tutorial by Lisa Eldridge

Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face 1957
I confess that at least twice a year I have to watch the movie Funny Face. I Love to watch Audrey Hepburn along with Fred Astaire. They have such wonderful chemistry! This is truly one of those fun-feel-good movie that you need to schedule several times a year!

"I love your funny face
Your sunny, funny face
Though you're a cutie with more than beauty
You've got a lot of personality for me."



Not long ago I had my Funny Face movie fix. So today I thought about sharing with you Lisa Eldridge makeup tutorial that is based on the makeup style that Audrey wore for this 1957 movie. Not only are Lisa's makeup video spectacular, there are also very educational. You learn quite a bit about makeup and the different kind of shades that women wore over the years.

One of the makeup items that Lisa uses for this tutorial is the Fire and Ice Revlon Lipstick, which was a big buzz back in the 50's and gratefully after all of these years Revlon have kept it around!

So my darlings I hope that you will enjoy the video!

Bonjour Paris!






Resource: TCM Funny Face movie trailer. Lisa Eldridge Audrey Hepburn Makeup Tutorial.

No comments:

Blog contents © Time Warp Wives ™ - Fashion & Beauty 2017. A Retrotimes Productions Website. Theme by Nymphont.