Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bottega Veneta Fall-Winter/2013-14 Collection



Bottega Veneta Fall & Winter collection for the coming season is magnificent! It's 40's elegant modern style at it's best!

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Here is an edited video of the fashion show:



I told you the collection was good! I am totally inspired! I am going to try to replicate this collection with a dress that I bought from Jcpenney and I am even going to do my hair this way. My hair is just below my chin, so let's see how it's going to turn out.

Here are some photos from the collection:













































Here are some of the accessories:


































































No comments:

Blog contents © Time Warp Wives ™ - Fashion & Beauty 2017. A Retrotimes Productions Website. Theme by Nymphont.