Friday, January 6, 2012

Stop Staring 2012 Spring/ Summer Collection!

Stop Staring by Alicia Estrada
This has been an unusually warm Winter for us here in the Western Hemisphere. And what best than to start thinking about Spring & Summer retro wear with our all time favorite store Stop Staring!

This past October Stop Staring launched their Spring/ Summer 2012 Collection during Los Angeles Fashion Week. When I saw their Fashion Show I immediately fell in love with the entire collection! This time Alicia Estrada nailed it.(I know I can't help saying that all the time when I see Alicia's new collection).

In an interview Alicia mentioned that her collection was inspired by the film noir. She then described her collection.“For my collection this season, I have focused on drape, tailoring, and cutting a dress to wrap around a woman’s figure and enhance all shapes and sizes, all inspired by the era of the 1940s and 1950s. I really want women to feel feminine and classy, and empower them with a great fitting dress. Fit and quality are always at the top of my lists.”

If you missed the show we have it here for you to enjoy!

Stop Staring Fashion Show:




I am totally excited for this new collection! I already have my favorites picks!


Copyright © 2008-2012. Time Warp Wives. A Retrotimes Productions Website. All Rights Reserved. Research Information: Fashion News Live Youtube Video & PRWeb.

No comments:

Blog contents © Time Warp Wives ™ - Fashion & Beauty 2017. A Retrotimes Productions Website. Theme by Nymphont.