Wednesday, January 25, 2012

An Invitation from Fashion Designer Lena Hoschek!


The other day I was pleasantly surprised when I received a personal invitation from Lena Hoschek to attend her fashion show for Berlin's Fashion Week! I was so excited to have been invited to the event that I almost flipped!

Ever since I was little girl I have always loved the romantic classic look. So when I saw Lena's latest fall/winter collection I knew that it was a fresh twist from the regular vintage look that I am used to seeing.

When I saw Lena's latest collection the bold colors and prints, the bows and the checkered patterns it brought back fond memories to the time when I was in high school.

When I was in school I was too busy studying and trying to make my grades that I barely had time for myself. Back then I believed in being practical when it came to fashion. So that was why I adopted the effortless preppy look.

Lena's chic preppy romantic designs are like a box of chocolates. Every single item of dress is sweet, bold, and beautiful!

At the end of the day I wasn't able to attend the event. New York's Fashion Week would have been a more realistic travel plan for me. I would loved to have met Lena!

I sure can't wait to be able to wear one of Lena's designs one day! It would sure bring back happy high school memories...





Copyright © 2008-2012. Time Warp Wives. A Retrotimes Productions Website. All Rights Reserved. Research Information: Lena Hoschek Fall/Winter Collection Catalog.

No comments:

Blog contents © Time Warp Wives ™ - Fashion & Beauty 2017. A Retrotimes Productions Website. Theme by Nymphont.