Sunday, February 8, 2009

Marilyn Monroe Look Makeup & Hair Tutorial


I have been asked what do I do to achieve that glamours makeup and hair look of old Hollywood. Well, I have my own stylist. Just kidding! Actually I learned my looks by watching online tutorials. There is one retro makeup and hair tutorials that taught me to achieve that Marilyn Monroe look.

Samantha Chapman from WWW.FASHIONFACE.TV has a great and yet simple makeup and hair tutorial that you are going to absolutely love!

Practice this instructions regularly and in no time you will know these steps by heart.

Be glamours and have fun!









Copyright © 2008-2010. Time Warp Wives. A Retrotimes Productions Website. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Blog contents © Time Warp Wives ™ - Fashion & Beauty 2017. A Retrotimes Productions Website. Theme by Nymphont.